$5 Food Court Happy Hour, Valentine’s Day Events, Fun times & Fundraiser. There are so many ways to fall in love with Pittsburgh this weekend.
Published on Wednesday, Feb 6th, 2019
Here are our top picks for what to do in Pittsburgh this weekend. From where to go and what to eat, we’ve read all the listings and narrowed it down to a manageable list. Even if you aren’t a fan of the Valentine’s Day holiday, the city of Pittsburgh makes a great date. This annual celebration of love offers many chances to explore some unique Pittsburgh places. Check out our list of Valentine’s Day events in Pittsburgh here.
Thursday, February 7
- LISTEN // Beer Hall Boogie – DJMB plays the best soul, jazz & RB in the beer hall at Lorelei in East Liberty
- DRINK // Our beer release of the week Lull at Dancing Gnome in Sharpsburg
Friday, February 8
- DRINK // Food Cout Happy Hour at Ross Park Mall. Yes, you read that correctly. We’ve got the details on Wigle Whiskey’s $5 food here.
Saturday, February 9
- SWEAT // Half-Marathon Kickoff Training Run, yes there is still time to train for the Pittsburgh Half-Marathon!
- SHOP // Netflix Set & Prop Sale, decorate your living room with items from the set of Mindhunter.
Sunday, February 10
- SHOP // Workshop PGH Winter PopUp – WorkshopPGH is bringing in some fellow makers and bakers for a winter popup shop. Good food and this is a perfect place to find a made in Pittsburgh Valentine’s Day gift.
- LISTEN // Pgh Record Night @ New Amsterdam
View this post on Instagram
Next weekend is going to be stellar! We have a slew of winter yumminess happening with @pigeon.bagel @piebirdpgh @thebeardedirisfloral with fresh flowers and more. We also will have some cool pots, paints and plants so you can have us pot you some awesome plants. Or paint one yourself if ya feeling it. 20% off @nooworks both days. We’ll have 2-3 vendors each day with fun gifts for your boo or just to treat yourself, show a friend you’re thinking about them. From pie to jewelry to cute card and flowers. Then bagels 🥯 for keep you happy. Come by 9-4 next weekend. Bagels till 1pm. Maybe a certain kitten will come again. Well see:)
Monday, February 11
- WATCH // Monday is the best Discount Movie Night in Pittsburgh, an affordable way to see the Oscar nominees on the big screen.
- ZEST // Lime Zesting Party @ Maggies Farm Rum
Tuesday, February 12
- DONATE // Donations & Libations @ Butterjoint. Eat and drink for a good cause at Butterjoint. 100% of cash tips, as well as sales from selected specials, will benefit Sojourner House.
ICYMI – Send some love to the Harris Grill
This is a good weekend to visit the Harris Grill Downtown or the Shiloh Grill in Shadyside.
Neighborly love. ❤️
Last night's @harrisgrill fire is a difficult setback for the Shadyside staple.@Millieshomemade is offering a free scoop of ice cream to anyone who supports Harris Grill's OTHER two locations & brings a receipt.https://t.co/obwi076fBv
— Very Local PGH (@VeryLocalPGH) February 6, 2019
But wait, there is more!
Looking for more things to do in the 412? Check out our mega list of February events in Pittsburgh here.