Stephen Marley (son of reggae legend Bob Marley) will perform in Pittsburgh on Sunday. Another great free concert at Hartwood Acres. No tickets needed.
One of the best things about Pittsburgh in the summer is all of the free concerts. Between the Three Rivers Arts Festival, WYEP and the Allegheny County Summer Concert Series you can see some impressive musical groups for free. One of my highlights from last summer was seeing Toots and the Maytals perform at Hartwood Acres.
Stephen Marley is the son of Bob Marley. He has performed with his brother Ziggy Marley and recorded albums with Ziggy Marley and the Melody Makers. Stephen Marley has worked as a music producer before launching his first solo album in 2007.
Stephen Marley @ Hartwood Acres
Stephen Marley will perform at Hartwood Acres this Sunday, July 14, 2019.
- Stephen Marley w/ DJ Shacia Payne
- Location: Hartwood Acres Park
- Date: Sunday, July 14, 2109
- Time: 7:30 – 10:30 pm
- Facebook Event
Know before you go: Hartwood Acres Concert Series
- Go early and allow time for traffic. While Hartwood Acres is a beautiful park that is part of the Allegheny County Parks system, there are not many roads to get to the Hartwood Acres.
- Parking is free.
- Bathroom situation: Hartwood has an outdoor amphitheater. There are lots of port-a-potties.
- Food: Pack a picnic or visit one of the food trucks. Keep an eye on the Allegheny County Parks Facebook page for a list of food trucks.