Our Sunny Side-Up Brunch at Pgh Sandwich Society is an egg-cellent deal. $10 for brunch and a beer from 11th Hour Brewing.
* PRESALES HAVE ENDED, we have to order these special collaboration items in advance. Walkups will pay full price day-of, pending availability.*
Sunny-Side Up Brunch is an outdoor, recurring, pop-up brunch partnership between Very Local and Pittsburgh Sandwich Society. Join us in their side lot to eat great food and drink great beers. This will be our last outdoor hurrah before we move this brunch party indoors for the winter.
Party time, egg-cellent! It’s a 10-Buck-Brunch
Your $10 presale ticket gets you:
- 1 menu item of your choice*
- 1 beer from Eleventh Hour Brewing Co. (a nonalcoholic drink option also available)
*Gluten-free and vegetarian modifications are available upon request.
Just Good Fried Chicken
Deep Fried Chicken Thigh | Melted Cheese | Candied ‘Penos | Griddled Just Good Doughnut
Fried Egg | Candied Pork Belly | Roasted Sweet Potatoes | Charred Red Onion | Charred Poblano Pepper | Mac & Gold Mac
Eggs | Candied Pork Belly |Queso | Yinz | HashBrahns | Pico | Spicy Avo
Parma Breakfast Sausage | 2 Eggs | Cheddar Cheese | Yinz Jam | Aioli | Spring Mix | Tomatoes
Additional food and drinks are available for purchase. Remember to bring your ID if you plan on drinking.
Tickets are encouraged, as that gets you the brunch club discount and guarantees that it won’t be sold out. It also helps Pittsburgh Sandwich Society accurately order and prep food, since brunch is not on their regular menu. Walkups will pay full price day-of, pending availability.
Also note: This one is on a SATURDAY. Rain or shine. But don’t worry, we also have an its-snowing-in-October contingency plan, and maybe we can finally use the firepit!
Sunny Side-Up Brunch at Pgh Sandwich Society Details
- Sunny-Side Up Brunch at Pgh Sandwich Society
- Saturday, October 12, 2019
- 10 AM to 2 PM
- Pittsburgh Sandwich Society (108 43rd St, Lawrenceville; side lot)
- Tickets: http://bit.ly/sunnysideoct