If you’ve always wanted to try something new in the great outdoors, then this show wants to talk to you.
If you are interested in some outdoor adventure, then you should apply to be on “Finding Adventure,” a new TV show that will be filming in Pittsburgh this year.
Do you need a little adventure in your life? Do you know someone who does?
We’re looking for Pittsburghers to participate in a new outdoor adventure show!
- A homebody who doesn’t get out much?
- A workaholic?
- Busy stay-at-home parent, who can’t find time for yourself?
- Ready to overcome a fear, try something new, push your boundaries?
- A local resident who has never had the time or energy to explore your city?
If any of these apply to you, or you wish to nominate someone for the experience of a lifetime, we want to hear from you!
Finding Adventure is currently seeking participants in:
- New Orleans – Louisiana
- Pittsburgh – Pennsylvania
- Boston – Massachusetts
- Portland – Maine
- Sacramento – California
- Kansas City – Missouri/Kansas
- Omaha – Nebraska
- Orlando – Florida
To apply or nominate someone for Finding Adventure:
- Contact information
- A photo of yourself
- A brief write up or short 1-3 minute video telling us about you (or someone you are nominating)
- What does your day-to-day life look like?
- Why would you be a good fit for the show?
- What is motivating you to find adventure?
- You must be 18 years or older to participate.