Christine Iksic talks about moving back to Pittsburgh and opening 3 Rivers Outdoor Co. Find out where to go camping and why western Pennsylvania is a great place for whitewater kayaking.
[Tell us what you think of this episode! Join our Facebook Group for The Slaw: Staying on Top op Pittsburgh]
Meet Christine Iksic, co-owner of 3 Rivers Outdoor Co
Christine Iksic is the co-owner of 3 Rivers Outdoor Company, a Pittsburgh small business that sells and rents outdoor gear. Christine shares some of the best places for camping near Pittsburgh and explains why western Pennsylvania is a great spot for whitewater kayaking.
Hope you were able to enjoy the weather this past weekend! Christine hit the river and enjoyed some quality paddle time. #practicewhatyoupreach
Posted by 3 Rivers Outdoor Company on Wednesday, January 15, 2020
Follow 3 Rivers Outdoor Company
- 3 Rivers Outdoor Company Website
- 3 Rivers Outdoor Company Facebook Page
- Instagram: @3RiversOutdoorCo
Learn more about clothing repair and sustainable fashion in Pittsburgh
- Guide to clothing repair in Pittsburgh
- The Slaw Ep. 05: Jessa Gibboney on Slow Fashion in Pittsburgh
NOW OPEN: KLVN Coffee Lab
Located in Larimer, KLVN Coffee Lab has opened a coffee shop on Hamilton Avenue.
Now Open | Klvn Coffee Lab.Located two blocks from East End Brewing, KLVN Coffee Lab has opened their coffee shop (and roaster) in a revived, industrial space.Take a look inside.
EVENTS: Pi Day with PieBird & Sunny Side Up Brunch
Very Local Pittsburgh has two great events coming up this weekend
- SAT 3.14 – Pi Day Celebration with PieBird and Roundabout Brewing
- SUN 3.15 – Sunny Side Up Brunch with Pittsburgh Sandwich Society @ Eleventh Hour Brewing
☎️ Give Us a Call
Have an event we should know about? Know of a partnership we should highlight on the podcast? How about a collaboration? We’d love to hear from you!
We’re always looking for new Pittsburgh stories to share. If you leave a message we just might feature your pick in our newsletter or on our podcast.
Give us a call and leave a message. We want to hear from you! 412-368-6595
* Please note, By leaving a message on this service, you consent to your voice being recorded and used by Very Local Pittsburgh in The Slaw podcast and elsewhere.
Subscribe to The Slaw: Staying on Top of Pittsburgh podcast
The Slaw Podcast is available on: