Located in Oakland, proceeds from the Flea Market at Carlow will go to supporting the Carlow University Theatre Group
We know that Pittsburghers love a great deal. Our stories about the Netflix prop sale and Pittsburgh yard sale guide have been very popular. Thanks to one of our readers for letting us know about the Carlow flea market. (Have an event to share? Send an email to helloPittsburgh@verylocal.com.
The Carlow University Theatre Group has organized a massive flea market in the Antonian Theatre on Carlow’s campus. Proceeds from the flea market will go to supporting the Carlow University Theatre Group.
Carlow Flea Market dates & times
The flea market runs for two weeks and will be restocked with more goods throughout the sale.
Keep an eye on the Facebook event page for the flea market for updates.
- Monday, January 27: 10 am – 3 pm
- Tuesday, January 28: 10 am – 3 pm
- Wednesday, January 29: 10 am – 3 pm
- Thursday, January 30: 10 am – 3 pm
- Friday, January 31: 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Saturday, February 1: 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Sunday, February 2: 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Monday, February 3: 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Tuesday, February 4, 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Wednesday, February 5, 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Thursday, February 6, 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Friday, February 7, 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Saturday, February 8, 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Sunday, February 9, 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
What will you find at the Carlow flea market?
All sorts of things. Items are donated from students, staff, and supporters of the Carlow University Theatre Group.
- Home decor
- Vintage items
- And more!
You can see photos of some of the items for sale on the Facebook Marketplace post and on the listing on EstateSales.com. The captions on the photos on the EstatesSales.com page are worth a few minutes of your time.
Where is the Carlow flea market?
The flea market is being held in the Antonian Theater. The Antonian Theater is on Level L in Antonian Hall.
You can park in the curbside spots along the Carlow Driveway. Visitor parking is also available in Lot C.