Check out Garden Party at BG Open Air (located behind Brew Gentlemen). It’s free to attend, beers are available for $5 and the food selection is stellar.
Looking for a way to wind down your summer? Plan to spend Saturday afternoon in Braddock. Brew Gentlemen is hosting a free community “Garden Party.”
Garden Party is also the name of Brew Gentlemen’s summer seasonal beer; a refreshing cucumber wheat beer (5.2% ABV).
Brew Gentlemen Garden Party Details
- DATE: Saturday, August 31, 2019
- TIME: 4 pm to 9 pm
- LOCATION: Brew Gentlemen, 512 Braddock Ave., Braddock PA 15104
- COST: Free to attend, but you can register on Eventbrite here.
- Facebook Event
- NOTE: This is not a dog-friendly event!
Food Lineup for Garden Party
Brew Gentlemen has booked a diverse lineup of food trucks for Garden Party. Attendees in the mood for local bites will be able to choose from the following.
Desserts and Sweets:
A few more things to know before you go to Brew Gentlemen
- While Garden Party is available seasonally, Brew Gentlemen’s year-round flagship beer is General Braddock’s IPA. We wrote about that here.
- Brew Gentlemen partnered with Chardae Jones, the interim mayor of Braddock, to brew a beer for Fresh Fest. Read more about their collaboration here.
Can’t make it to Garden Party? Join us on Sept. 7 for Local x Global
Good news! We’re partnering with Brew Gentlemen and Blue Sparrow food truck to bring you a very local sandwich.
Join us in Braddock on September 7. Find the details and order a sandwich here.
View this post on Instagram
Local x Global returns on Sept 7! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Food friends: here’s our official #SaveTheDate. Join us for a @bluesparrowpgh off-menu exclusive as we celebrate Braddock. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Every ‘Local x Global’ sandwich pairing involves Luke and the #BlueSparrow team coming up with a unique sandwich inspired by a Pittsburgh neighborhood. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ We’ll pop up at @brewgentlemen’s outdoor space (BG Open Air) located right behind the brewery. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Two ticket options: – $10 sandwich only – $12 sandwich + a beer ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Inspired by a steelworker’s lunch, this sandwich will be beer-braised ham on a homemade bun. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Hit us in the DMs with questions or tap our #LinkInBio to reserve your spot! 🙂